ad

ad2


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Existence

I was born on the edge, few inches from the ledge.
My unheard prayers, have me feeling I'm better off dead.
Teenage parents, I fell in love with my mother.
In love with my sister, at odds with my dad, comrade of my brother.
By 12, lost my virginity in an abandoned, burnt down building.
By 14, teenage years ruined, witnessed my first killing.
My closest friend, so painful, I cried a small pond.
Became an insomniac, at night the devil squeezed my lungs.
Who can protect me? Crucifix on my link necklace.
Will heaven accept me? Learn to use my pistols to perfection.
Became a monster, born to conquer, ambitions to make millions.
Knowing the hearts of men, so I only love women and children.
Prison, politics, learned to hustle, shrewd and rigid.
Ambitions and confidence, no fear, pushing pass all limits.
I am man, desiring the power to reign.
No envy, as long as I'm God amongst Kings.
My bleeding heart dripping blood into the soil, giving birth.
Created from dirt, my tears merge with lost spirits, bonding my worth.
Family, all that I am, my relief when I hurt most.
This passion, this love, so intense, its my gift and curse.
Family, for them, give all that I have, I'm not talking financial gain.
I'm talking my soul, my spirit, my life, wishing to take their every pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment