ad

ad2


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Motral

When my lungs exhale its last breath
Or old age declines my physical health
For all the heart breaks, caused through my mistakes
Even through confusion my existence was fate
For every life I touched, for every soul I've scared
Wondering, is life simplistic?
Or did my passion make it hard?
Seeking, searching, blinded by the vortex lost my path
My journey cut short with destruction
Depraved my spirit in the aftermath
Hoping for forgiveness
Wishing the Lords voice I would have listened
But I couldn't decipher the message
Helpless, struggling with my ambitions
Heart missing, lost soul trapped with obligations and protocol
In my time of need when I fall, tell me who to call on
Vision the mentality of a soul that's witnessed so many casualties
If you never understand me
Picture the mortal man in me

No comments:

Post a Comment