ad

ad2


Friday, March 27, 2009

A Mothers Love

How can I begin to thank such a special friend.
Someone that somehow always seems to be there in the end.
The person i call, when my back is against the wall.
No matter how many times I slip, you seem to never let me fall.
I know you hate it the times that we are separated.
But your never taken for granted, your truly appreciated.
I love you more than words can ever mean.
I love you more than, though my actions can ever be seen.
Deep in my heart I never meant to cause you pain.
It's strange how we hurt those who love us the most and cause them shame.
I can't explain all the pain and rage I feel inside.
I can't explain how with out you in my life I'd die.
I love you mama, and thank you for all the love you're giving.
During these times, I keep you crying, mad at myself.
For hurting the person that keeps me living.

No comments:

Post a Comment