ad

ad2


Monday, March 16, 2009

Always

For whatever its worth, I will always release my tears.
Whether gift or curse, I will always take pride in being a Pierce.
I will always be relentless in my quest for advancing.
Always, living for the now and forever, put my soul up for ransom.
I will always love those people, who I love.
Always sacrifice myself, give them the last drop of my blood.
I will always be a leader, even through my rights and wrongs.
Always! even when weak, end every endeavor strong.
I will always be fearless, even if it kills me.
I will always be willing to die for my family.
I will always be brave, soldier for the lost.
I will always stay in your heart, no matter the cost.
I will always get up, no matter how hard I fall.
I will always, always be there when my D.N.A calls.
I will always strive to be legendary.
I never forget, its my torch to carry...

No comments:

Post a Comment