ad

ad2


Friday, March 13, 2009

Drunken Rant

I've been drinking more and more, as much as possible
Desensitizing my soul, attempting to escape my obstacles
Ever since Gloria passed, a part of me died the same day
No faith, my words don't reach heaven, so why pray
When I die, I'll come face to face with the father
Until then why bother, soul aching, so I take another swallow
Cherish my family while roaming with the most brutal hearts of men
Hoping to black out, avoiding the contradiction within
This is my poison, destroying me, the forbidden fruit
Maybe I'm chasing destruction, my sermon of truth
Transfixing my life, eyes glisten with fire
Environment filled with Lost Souls, but its my empire
I can posses anything, everything, my peers want some of it
This is my facade, truth is, I don't want non of it
I desire so much more, wife, kids, freedom
Hold up...... take another sip while I fight these demons
I'm back! Meeting today with my associates, plans to rule over everybody
If this is my Kingdom, and its filled with losers, doesn't that make me the greatest nobody?
Don't tell, it's our secret, but that's what I really think
Somebody is coming, let me grab my crown, damn I need another drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment