ad

ad2


Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Last Day

As I lay on the ground, head split open, about to die
I pray, “Dear Lord spare me from the lake of fire”
Don’t let my mama cry, and tell her that I tried
I’ve been sinning for so long
My heart won’t let me do what’s right
I can’t believe on this earth, this is my last day
Living in the cruelest ways, now for my sins I must pay
No fear my nigga, cause I knew death was near
My body gets cold, as I flash back over the years
All the suffering and pain, living in the game
Not much attained, but forced into an early grave
And I’ll be damn, it you see tears fall from my eyes
I wasn’t the target, but in my face, I was hit by the drive-by
My vision becomes blurry, but I see my sister, kneel on her knees
She hugs me, begging me to hold on
I hear “I Love You,” as I drift into eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment