ad

ad2


Thursday, April 2, 2009

I done ripped open my chest, cut my heart and let the blood run free.
Emotionally draining every piece of love I once had in me.
Everything I see is transparent, from the human soul, to the intellectual mind.
I'm in search of something I can't find, I see what I need but remain blind.
Have you ever chased something that was too good to be touched?
Have you ever accomplished the ultimate goal, only to find out success doesn't mean that much?Have you ever lost everything you were living for?
Have you ever gave your all but the world demanded more?
It can make a mutha fucka go insane, with the dangerous mind games.
I wonder why we search for fame, hoping that a world of nobodies remembers our name.
Hard to keep my focus, laughing and joking while the pain runs through my veins.
Leaving my mutha fuckin heart broken.
There's no telling what can bring on my sparadic rage.
I want to be free, but for the worlds safety, I'm trapped in my mental cage.
Smiling in my face, trying to destroy me when I'm not looking.
Then have the nerve to ask a nigga why he was born so crooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment