ad

ad2


Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Butterfly

I was born a living thing, caterpillar, crawled amongst the giants.

I ate the leftovers my predators left behind, not knowing I was prey myself.

Survival wasn’t a choice, it was a way of life, living in soil.

I met species of my kind and watched death captivate their existence.

Through my course of living, I fell unconscious, part of my cycle.

I awake transformed with two wings, I was beautiful, I could fly.

Very cautious, I skillfully mastered my environment.

Before people would step on me, now they desire to touch me.

Would you have killed me before I transformed?

But after my transformation, will me to survive longer?

My breed is on the verge of extinction.

However our population is plentiful.

Don’t destroy us before our time of metamorphosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment