ad

ad2


Monday, April 6, 2009

The Confession

Lord I’m so confused, tired of living my life being used
My elders advised me, when I get tired of running turn to you
So here I am God, arms open, praying in your name
Knowing when I rise from the pavement, I’ll never be the same
So now I confess my sins to the heavens
In my lifetime I’ve experienced greed, and have often been jealous
I’ve suffered with lust and been a victim of the flesh
I’ve foreseen the path towards destruction and welcomed the quest
I’ve broke hearts and manipulated minds, time after time
And through my sinful nature I’ve committed crime after crime
I know mankind is born dying, and the devil lies
With vices such as drugs, sex and money trapping the strongest minds
Help me overcome all my shortcomings
All my evil desires
I wanna focus on heaven, and be reminded of the lake of fire
Allow me to resist temptation, and pass your every test
For I am a sinner, save me Lord, I confess.

No comments:

Post a Comment